iPrep Practice App for Schools
How it works?
For practice, the questions in every topic have been divided into 3 to 6 learning levels.
The app dynamically delivers questions from simpler to higher levels basis student responses. His current topic mastery is shown live on the top of the question and topic display bar.
The student needs to answer a minimum number of continuous correct answers at one level to move to the next higher level of questions. He/She gets instant concept feedback after every question to immediately cover the learning gaps and get better with every attempt.
On answering the minimum number of continuous correct answers for all learning levels, the student achieves 100% mastery in the topic. The approach is fundamentally designed to remove the fear of being judged, and make the child enjoy practice with instant supplemental feedback.
Along with practice, the student can take topic wise tests and full syllabus tests for performance review and exam preparation. The tests have 10 to 25 questions with instant score after the test completion. The student can review his performance with question wise feedback to identify the learning gaps and instantly improve the understanding.
School shall have a web based dashboard for student & class wise reports
How iPrep is beneficial for schools
- School finalises the class and students who will use iPrep App.
- A unique code is assigned to the school.
- Students/Parents can sing up on iPrep App using the code.
- Teacher to sign up on iPrep coach using the same code.
- Students will be connected to their respective teachers on their iPrep Coach classes.
- Students and Teachers to begin using the Apps with complete sync on usage and reports.
To adopt iPrep for your school:
- Download the iPrep – The Practice app for free trial from Google Play Store
- Test the app for the value it brings to enjoyable and personalised practice
- If you wish to take it up for your school, please contact us by clicking below button.